Welcome to the MTM Tiger Tutoring and Online Writing and Reading Lab
Motto: Where Tigerific Things Happen!
使命宣言: The mission of the MTM Tiger Tutoring Online Writing and Reading Lab is to provide writing aid to TSU students in all disciplines across campus. Our goal is for TSU students to grow into independent writers and editors. The 老虎写作实验室 will provide them with writing techniques that will allow them to edit their papers independently before submission.
The writing lab and tutorial assistance are for any student needing writing help at any stage of the writing process. 你一定是个 目前 录取的学生.
- 学生 must sign-in with TSU sign-in information
- 学生 may drop in at any time to see a tutor. 学生 can come to the Writing Lab or online for a 15–30-minute tutorial session(s) up to 3 times each week, 但一天不能超过一次.
- Tutors will review and offer suggestions for paper corrections. It is your discretion to edit assignments. We give advice based on writing guidelines and essay content.
- 学生 must bring a copy of the assignment or essay prompt and a hardcopy (typed) of the paper for in person appointments. 然而, 用于在线亲自协助, you must submit a draft of the paper accompanied with prompt and your writing concerns. You can request an online virtual tutorial session.
- Tutors will review mid-terms, essay exams or final exams assignments.
- To maintain the learning environment, we ask that all patrons silence cell phones and disruptive devices while in the lab. If you need to take a phone call, please step out of the lab into the main hallway.
- The lab will not hold writing tutorial session within 15 minutes of closing. You will have to submit paper online.
- Papers submitted require 24–48-hour turnaround to return your paper after reviewing. 我们要求你尽早提交论文.
Note: The 老虎写作实验室 offers suggestions for improving the content of the paper structure based on MLA or APA guidelines and rhetorical stylistic development.